The Sunday Currently 01

The Sunday Currently. Pinoy Highlander.

R E A D I N G. Time to Hunt by Stephen Hunter. It is in my self for many years now, but my interest to flip the pages had just roused recently. Not really a fan of thrillers, but I am starting to love it now.

W R I T I N G. I Grow in Teaching. It is an entry for this blog and I think I will publish it on Tuesday. I miss teaching a lot and I also miss my colleagues whom became close friends of mine.

L I S T E N I N G. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. My niblings used my netbook earlier to watch music videos on Youtube. I told them to use their laptop, but I think they love listening to music with the powerful speakers connected to my gadget.

S M E L L I N G and L O V I N G. Glory Time by Old Spice. Yeah, I can smell my underarm and I'm loving it! I really love this product. Though the price cause a dent in my pocket, it boosts my confidence. The caption says “Believe In Your Smellf” and so I did.

H O P I N G: To wake-up early tomorrow. I need to run and sweat a lot. I'm getting heavier and I need to gain back the slimmer me.

W A N T I N G:  A job. Read my previous and upcoming blog posts if you want to find out why I am jobless for months now.

This is my first attempt for the trending #TheSundayCurrently. More to come soon! I hope you enjoyed your weekends!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top